The general terms and conditions of Weerribben-Wieden Holiday Parks are based on the RECRON terms and conditions that were established in January 2003 in consultation with the Consumers' Association and the ANWB, within the framework of the Coordination Group for Self-Regulatory Consultation (CZ) of the Social Economic Council and come into effect from 1 April 2003. View our conditions in the overview below.
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
a. holiday accommodation: tent, folding camper, camper, (mobile) caravan, bungalow, summer cottage and the like;
b. entrepreneur: the company, institution or association that makes the holiday accommodation available;
c. holiday maker: the person who enters into the agreement regarding the holiday accommodation with the entrepreneur;
d. co-person: the person (s) also indicated on the agreement
e. third party: any other person, not being the holiday maker and / or his / her co-traveler (s)
f. agreed price: the compensation paid for the use of the holiday accommodation; here must be stated on the basis of the price list what is not included in the price.
g. costs: all costs for the entrepreneur that are related to the running of the recreation business
h. information: written / electronic data about the use of the holiday residence, the facilities and the rules regarding the stay
i. Disputes Committee: Disputes Committee Recreation in The Hague, composed by ANWB / Consumentenbond / RECRON.
j. cancellation: the written termination by the holiday maker of the agreement, before the start date of the stay
k. season: period of at least three months and at most eight months in a calendar year
l. rules of conduct: rules regarding the use of and stay at the leisure company, the place and in the holiday residence
1. The entrepreneur makes a holiday residence of the type or type that has been agreed for recreational purposes, not permanent residence, available to the holiday maker for the agreed period and price.
2. The entrepreneur is obliged to provide the holiday maker with the information on the basis of which this agreement is also concluded in advance. The entrepreneur must always make changes to this in writing temporarily to the holiday maker.
3. If the information deviates substantially from the information provided at the time of entering into the agreement, the holiday maker has the right to cancel the agreement without costs.
4. The holiday maker has the obligation to comply with the agreement and the associated information and rules of conduct.
5. If the stipulations in the agreement and / or the associated information conflict with the RECRON conditions, the RECRON conditions apply. This does not affect the fact that the holiday maker and the entrepreneur can make individual additional agreements whereby these conditions are deviated from for the benefit of the holiday maker.
The agreement ends by operation of law after the expiry of the agreed period, without cancellation being required.
1. The price is agreed on the basis of the rates applicable at that time, which are set by the entrepreneur.
2. If after determining the agreed price, due to an increase in the burden on the side of the entrepreneur, additional costs arise as a result of a change in charges and / or levies that are directly related to the holiday residence or the holiday maker, these can be paid to the holiday maker be passed on, even after the conclusion of the agreement.
3. Price changes for agreements that are entered into for longer than 1 season: without prejudice to the provisions of Article 5, paragraph 2, the entrepreneur has the right to make a change to the agreed rate at most once a year. The revised rate must be notified in writing to the holiday maker at least one month before the end of the calendar year. In the event of a price change other than on the basis of Article 5, paragraph 2, the holiday maker can cancel the agreement within 30 days after publication. This cancellation takes effect on the date on which the new rate applies.
1. The holiday maker must make the payments in euros, unless agreed otherwise, with due observance of the agreed terms.
2. If, despite prior written notice, the holiday maker does not or not properly comply with his payment obligations within a period of two weeks,
the entrepreneur has the right to cancel the agreement with immediate effect, without prejudice to the entrepreneur's right to full payment of the agreed price.
3. If the entrepreneur is not in possession of the total amount due on the day of arrival, he is entitled to deny the holiday maker and co-traveler (s) access to the holiday accommodation, without prejudice to the entrepreneur's right to full payment of the agreed price.
4. The extrajudicial costs reasonably incurred by the entrepreneur, after a notice of default, will be borne by the holiday maker. If the total amount has not been paid on time, the statutory interest rate on the outstanding amount will be charged after a written demand.
1. In the event of cancellation, the holiday maker pays a compensation to the entrepreneur. This amounts to: - if canceled more than three months before the start date, 15% of the agreed price - if canceled within three to two months before the start date, 50% of the agreed price - if canceled within two to one month before the start date, 75% of the agreed price - if canceled within a month before the start date, 90% of the agreed price - if canceled on the day of the start date, 100% of the agreed price 2. The reimbursement will be refunded proportionally after deduction of administration costs, i.e. 5% of the agreed price with a minimum of € 35.00 and a maximum of € 60.00 if the stay is reserved by a third party on the recommendation of the holiday maker and with the written consent of the entrepreneur for the same period or part thereof and no other vacation properties are available for this period.
1. Use of the holiday accommodation by third parties is only permitted if the entrepreneur has given written permission for this.
2. Conditions may be imposed on the given permission, which must then be laid down in writing in advance.
The holiday maker owes the full price for the agreed rate period.
1. The entrepreneur can cancel the agreement with immediate effect:
a. if the holiday maker, co-vacant (s) and / or third party / parties do not or not properly comply with or comply with the obligations from the agreement, the associated information and / or government regulations, despite prior written warning, to such an extent that, according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness, the entrepreneur cannot be expected to continue the agreement;
b. If, despite prior written warning, the holiday maker causes a nuisance to the entrepreneur and / or fellow travelers, or spoils the good atmosphere on or in the immediate vicinity of the site;
c. 2. If the entrepreneur wishes early termination and evacuation, he must let the holiday maker know this in a personally handed letter. In that letter, the holiday maker must be informed of the possibility of submitting the dispute to the Disputes Committee and of the periods as described in Article 13, paragraph 3, which must be taken into account. The written warning can be omitted in urgent cases. 3. After cancellation, the holiday maker must ensure that the holiday accommodation is vacated and the site is vacated as quickly as possible, but no later than within 4 hours. 4. The holiday maker remains in principle obliged to pay the agreed rate.
1. The entrepreneur must at all times ensure that the holiday residence, both internally and externally, meets all environmental and safety requirements that the government (can) set for the holiday residence. The holiday maker is obliged to strictly comply with all safety regulations that apply on the site. He also ensures that the camping equipment placed by him meets these requirements and that the co-vacant (s) and / or third party (s) who visit and / or stay with him strictly comply with the safety regulations applicable on the site.
2. LPG installations are only permitted on site if they are located in motor vehicles that have been approved by the National Road Traffic Agency.
1. The entrepreneur is obliged to keep the recreational area and the central facilities in a good state of repair.
2. The holiday maker is obliged to keep the holiday accommodation and the immediate surroundings, during the term of the agreement, in the same state in which he / she received it.
3. The holiday maker, co-traveler (s) and / or third party / parties are not permitted to dig on the terrain, to cut down trees, to prune bushes, to plant gardens, to install fences or fencing, to build verandas, add or add extensions or other facilities of any nature to or to the holiday residence without the prior written permission of the entrepreneur.
1. The legal liability of the entrepreneur for damage other than personal injury and death is limited to a maximum of € 455,000 per event. The entrepreneur is obliged to take out insurance for this.
2. The entrepreneur is not liable for an accident, theft or damage on his site, unless this is the result of a shortcoming attributable to the entrepreneur.
3. The entrepreneur is not liable for the consequences of extreme weather conditions or other forms of force majeure.
4. The entrepreneur is liable for malfunctions in the utilities, unless he can rely on force majeure.
5. The holiday maker is liable vis-à-vis the entrepreneur for damage caused by the act or omission of himself, the co-person (s) and / or third party / parties, insofar as it concerns damage caused to the holiday maker co-vacant (s) and / or third party (s) can be attributed.
6. The entrepreneur undertakes, after reporting by the holiday maker of nuisance caused by other holiday makers, to take appropriate measures.
1. All disputes relating to the agreement are governed by Dutch law. Only the Disputes Committee or a Dutch court is authorized to take cognizance of these disputes. Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3, this does not affect an appeal to the civil court at those places where the terms and conditions of the Disputes Committee apply.
2. Disputes between the holiday maker and the entrepreneur about the conclusion or implementation of the agreement to which these conditions apply can be submitted by the holiday maker and the entrepreneur to the Recreation Disputes Committee, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP The Hague.
3. A dispute will only be handled by the Disputes Committee if the holiday maker has submitted his complaint to the entrepreneur in writing within two weeks after it arose. After that, the holiday maker must submit the dispute to the Disputes Committee in writing no later than two months after submitting his complaint to the entrepreneur, stating the names and addresses of the holiday maker and the entrepreneur and a clear description of the dispute and the claim. When the holiday maker has submitted the dispute to the Disputes Committee, the entrepreneur is bound by this choice.
4. The Disputes Committee is not authorized to handle a dispute that relates to a complaint about illness, physical injury, death or the non-payment of an invoice that is not based on a material complaint.
5. If the entrepreneur submits a dispute to the Disputes Committee, the committee will only handle this dispute after the holiday maker has stated in writing within one month that he will submit to the decision of the Disputes Committee and any (remaining) amount due to the Disputes Committee has deposited.
6. If the holiday maker submits a dispute to the Disputes Committee, the committee will only handle this dispute after the holiday maker has deposited the amount that may have been owed to the entrepreneur with the Disputes Committee. The holiday maker must deposit this amount within one month into an account to be indicated by the Disputes Committee. If the holiday maker has not deposited in time, it is assumed that he does not want to submit to the judgment of the Disputes Committee.
7. A fee is charged for handling a dispute.
8. For the handling of disputes, reference is made to the Recreation Disputes Committee Regulations.
1. RECRON will take over the obligations of a member vis-à-vis the holiday maker, him in a binding opinion imposed by the Disputes Committee, under the conditions agreed between RECRON and the Disputes Committee for Consumer Affairs, if the entrepreneur in question does not comply with them in the binding advice period has been met.
2. If the entrepreneur has submitted the binding opinion to the civil court for review within two months of the date thereof, any compliance with the binding advice will be suspended until the civil court has given its ruling.
3. The application of the compliance guarantee requires that the holiday maker make a written appeal to RECRON.
Changes to the RECRON conditions can only be made in consultation with the consumer organizations represented in this by the ANWB and Consumentenbond.
Reservation deposit amounts to 50% of the total agreement and must be paid within 14 days of booking. The remaining amount must be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to the stay. For a reservation shorter than 8 weeks prior to the stay, the total rent will be charged as a lump sum.
Booking only becomes definitive after the first deposit. In addition to costs for the stay, reservation costs and the local tourist tax are due. Any other charges will be made clear to you at the time of booking. Costs are charged for changes or possible preferences.
If you make a reservation at a Weerribben-Wieden holiday park it is possible to take out cancellation insurance.
A number of bungalows and apartments in the bungalow parks affiliated with Holiday parks Weerribben-Wieden are privately owned. On this basis, differences with regard to the layout of the accommodation may occur.
Unfortunately it is not possible to convert the reservation to a different Holiday park Weerribben-Wieden park after reservation at a certain Holiday park Weerribben-Wieden park.
The Weerribben-Wieden Holiday Parks are entitled to regard this agreement as dissolved without the need for a statement or intervention by the court:
1. if the total rent has not been paid at the start of the rental period
2. if the deposit has not been paid at the start of the rental period
3. if the tenant leaves the rented property prematurely
4. if the tenant fails to take over the rented property on the day of commencement of the rental period before 6 pm, without having given notice that he will occupy the rented property later during the rental period. Without prejudice to the liability of the tenant for the full rent in the cases mentioned under 1,2,3 and 4, the landlord is obliged - in order to limit the damage caused in those cases - to attempt to rent the rented property for the time when it is not tenant is involved in renting to another person; the amount received for this purpose is deducted from the amount owed by the tenant, with deduction of administration costs.
Force majeure is understood to mean circumstances that prevent fulfillment of the obligation that cannot be attributed to Vakantieparken Weerribben-Wieden. This will include (if and insofar as these circumstances make fulfillment impossible or unreasonably complicate):
- Strikes in companies other than those of Holiday parks Weerribben Wieden, wildcats or political strikes in Holiday parks Weerribben-Wieden;
- A general lack of raw materials and other products for achieving the agreed performance, required services or items;
- Unforeseeable stagnation at suppliers or other third parties on which Weerribben-Wieden Holiday Parks depend, and general transport problems.
Holiday parks Weerribben-Wieden has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstances that prevent (further) fulfillment occur after the Holiday parks Weerribben-Wieden should have fulfilled its commitment. The obligations of the Park are suspended during force majeure. If the period in which fulfillment of obligations by Holiday Parks Weerribben Wieden is not possible due to force majeure lasts longer than 14 days, both parties are entitled to terminate the agreement without there being any obligation to pay compensation.
The park rules applicable to the Weerribben-Wieden Holiday Parks are declared applicable and form part of the Weerribben-Wieden Holiday General Conditions.