For everyone's safety - update 25. january
At our parks we take various measures to protect you and our employees. In doing so, we follow the guidelines of RIVM and the government. We clean the opened facilities extra often and we take extra measures. Always follow the guidelines and instructions of our employees. This way, you can enjoy your stay safely and carefree.
- We'll keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- We like to greet each other, but this at a distance and don't shake hands.
- We regularly wash our hands with soap. There are also disinfection columns in several places.
- We sneeze and cough in our elbow.
- All measures set by the government also apply at our vacation parks, including the curfew.
Checking in and out
- Come with a maximum of 1 person per accommodation to the reception to check in and out (no companion/group/family).
- As always, we clean your holiday home. In this day and age we do it even more thoroughly. Think about airing your stay before arrival, using a new cloth for each room and disinfecting all surfaces and contact points, such as door handles, handles and light buttons.
- In order to ensure the 1.5 meter spacing, the number of visitors per facility is limited. We do our best to ensure that everyone can use these, but if it is busy we cannot promise this.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory in all public buildings.
- You can only use debit cards, preferably contactless. This avoids hand contact.
- Many facilities have a plastic screen. This allows our staff to speak to you in a safe manner.
Eating & Drinking
- All eating and drinking facilities in the Netherlands are closed for the time being. However, we do deliver meals to your vacation accommodation.
- For delivery or collection, you place your order digitally by the QR code in you holidayhome or with an employee at 1.5 meters distance.
- We recommend to book the bikes as much as possible in advance. You can pick up your pre-booked bikes outside, our staff will show you where to pick up the key(s).
- We can only advise you remotely about, for example, the correct height of the saddle.
- Playing in an outdoor playground is always at your own risk. We ask parents to supervise their children from a distance.
- All playgrounds have a clearly marked entrance and exit. In this way we ensure that everyone can enter and leave the playground safely.
- If your child is ill, they will not be allowed in the playground. Please contact the front desk for further steps.
- Clean hands are important! Therefore, all children must wash/disinfect their hands at the entrance.
- Any indoor playgrounds are closed.
- It is only allowed to be in a ship with several people if they are part of the same household.
- You should avoid the village moat in Giethoorn as much as possible.