For your and our safety
At our parks we take various measures to protect you and our employees. In doing so, we follow the guidelines of RIVM and the government. Always follow the guidelines and instructions of our employees. This allows you to enjoy your stay safely and carefree.
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- We like to greet each other, but we do this from a distance and do not shake hands.
- We regularly wash our hands with soap. There are disinfection columns in several places.
- We sneeze and cough in our elbow.
- As always, we clean you and your holiday home well. In this day and age we do it even more thoroughly. Think of airing your stay before arrival, using a new cloth for each room and paying extra attention to contact points, such as door handles, handles and light switches.
- The number of visitors per facility is limited. In order to guarantee the 1.5 meter distance, some facilities may have a limited group size, for example at the reception desk and to pick up meals. The rest of your group can of course wait outside.
- Walking routes have been installed at various locations. This prevents incoming guests and outgoing guests from having to pass each other too close. The walking routes are easily recognizable by the stickers on the floor.
- You can pay in cash and debit cards, preferably contactless. Pins are safer because we avoid hand contact with them.
- Many facilities have a plastic screen. This allows our staff to help you in a safe way.
- On arrival days (Mondays and Fridays), a baggage boat will be used to transport the luggage to your home by an employee.
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from other people in the boat.
- Avoid the village moat between 11:00 and 17:00.
- Keep your distance (at least 1 boat length) on the water when driving the boat (keep to the right in the canals).
- It is not allowed to stop, disembark or moor during the boat trip other than at our quay.
Eating and Drinking
- At some parks it is compulsory to reserve a spot inside our restaurants. Do you prefer to sit outside on the terrace? Then reservation is not necessary.
- You can place an order digitally (via a QR code located inside the house) or with an employee at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- We provide sufficient space in the restaurant. That is why a number of tables have been removed.
- We recommend to book the bikes as much as possible in advance.
- Upon receipt of the voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Indoor and outdoor playgrounds
- Playing in the indoor and outdoor playground is always at your own risk. We ask parents to supervise their children remotely.
- To prevent other children from getting sick, we ask you not to let sick children play in the playgrounds.
- Clean hands are important! Therefore, all children should wash/ disinfect their hands before use.